Friday, June 8, 2012

The longest wait on a birthday gift ever!

Well, I am no longer staring out the window at Wyle E. sitting in the yard, I don't see her now unless I drive towards base.  It will be a full week now she has been at the mechanic. It seems we having finally found the TRUE issue as to why she stalls.  The root of the problem boils down to the distributor cap.  However NOTHING is ever so simple with a CJ.  And so now coils and modules need replacing which were damaged by the mistake in the distributor cap.  But, I am not too worried, little by little we have whittled away at what problems she may have and to be honest there are not many parts left on her to be replaced.

I am just hoping that my birthday present from two years ago will be driveable by this birthday.  What would be even better is to have a #SuicideSunday this week...