Monday, June 11, 2012

Apparently my Jeep is SIC!

SO! I picked Wyle E. up from the shop on Friday evening, they even did some extra little things to her they didn't charge me for, for this they got some chocolate chip cookies! I have driven NOTHING but her since and am LOVING IT! We haven't had a single issue.

IN FACT last night Meghan and I loaded up and headed to the drive in to watch The Dictator(totally worth the watch, goooood flick!).  Being there early we got a prime parking spot, and a great seat for all the people watching.  About ten minutes in to waiting for the movie to start a Caddy pulls up beside us, two boots were seated inside and they yell out to a neighboring car "You ever been here before???!!! How does this work??" They were given directions on how to tune their radio to 90.5, then they turned and looked at us...
Giggling like high school girls (their windows were of course down) they start talking about Wyle E. and saying over and over again "That Jeep is SIC!" It took a few moments for them to realize everyone could hear them, Meghan and I staring at them may have been a clue, they then proceed to YELL to me "Your Jeep is SIC! that is sic! Wow!"  I could only laugh and reply "Yes, I know, it's mine..." I may now have to get a sticker that says "SIC" to put on her...
It was at this point however I realized the radio station was not coming in.  I withheld the urge to bang my head off the steering wheel as I recalled disconnecting the radio antenna for the CB antenna.  NO PROBLEM! HOORAY FOR SMART PHONES! In moments I was able to find and download an FM radio app to turn my droid in to a receiver, plug it in to the aux port on the radio and we were good to go!

Jeeps, SIC proof that you can do a lot with a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment